Hello
I am a student working on ozone datas and i would like to use an arima
data to correlate ozone datas and gas emissions in order to predict
future ozone levels basing on other gas emissions.
Gretl should allow me to do this but I am not very used to statistics
and modelling.

Therefore I have two questions :
How can I set my datas (setobs) knowing that I have values of ozone each
30' during 6 days (48*6=288 values), gretl only recognize yearly datas ?
What model do you suggest me to use in order to build a model linking
ozone to gas in order to forecast ozone levels based on the gas ?
If I can t do this with gretl, what other softwares do you suggest me to
try ?

I hope that someone could help me :-)

Thank you

Adrien Beton
adrien.beton(a)cefe-cnrs.fr

--
passerelle antivirus du campus CNRS de Montpellier
--

Title: Using gretl to model ozone datas

Hello

I am a student working on ozone datas and i would like to use an arima data to correlate ozone datas and gas emissions in order to predict future ozone levels basing on other gas emissions.

Gretl should allow me to do this but I am not very used to statistics and modelling.

Therefore I have two questions :

How can I set my datas (setobs) knowing that I have values of ozone each 30 during 6 days (48*6=288 values), gretl only recognize yearly datas ?

What model do you suggest me to use in order to build a model linking ozone to gas in order to forecast ozone levels based on the gas ?

If I can t do this with gretl, what other softwares do you suggest me to try ?

I hope that someone could help me J

Thank you

Adrien Beton

adrien.be...@cefe-cnrs.fr

--
passerelle antivirus du campus CNRS de Montpellier