Hi everybody!
In the correlation matrix window, in the presence of missing
values, does the 5% critical value make any sense since the
number of observations "n" is not the same for all pairwise
correlations? I guess -- when some some values are missing--,
we'll need either a 5% critical value for each correlation
coefficient or a matrix correlation computed on a listwise
basis, meaning that the same observations are used throughout
the dataset.

Artur

Créez votre adresse électronique prenom.nom(a)laposte.net
1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.