A few changes in response to recent comments:

* Andreas's request for ceiling and rank-order functions: There's
now a "ceil" function in genr; a rank-order function will follow.

* Sven: spurious error message on supplying a null list as the
target of a "foreach" loop.  Fixed.

* Sven: variables disappearing after calling a user-defined
function that takes a list as an argument.  I have fixed one
problem in this area.  I think that what I fixed was the main --
and perhaps the only -- error, but I need to do some more analysis
and testing to make sure.

There's a new Windows snapshot in place.

Allin.