Allin Cottrell a écrit :
> On Tue, 18 Sep 2007, ab.news(a)laposte.net wrote:
>

>> 2. On the "Statistical tables" window, try to introduce 0.2 as
>> the right-tail probability for the normal distribution. As I'm
>> using the french version the point obviously doesn't work and I
>> changed it by the comma "," and that's fine.
>>

> OK.
>

>> But, when I choose the distribution graph menu for the normal
>> distribution N(0,1) I got the same error message "Extraneous
>> character '.' in data"???
>>

> Sorry, you'll have to explain that a bit more.

Yes, you're right. And your tests too! But to reproduce the bug you need to
display the 2 windows in continuity. So, open at first the "Statistical tables"
window, make it crash by entering the wrong decimal character (depending on the
locale) and close it (or if you want even leave it displayed). Then open the
"Distribution graph" window. You can either leave it as is with the default
values (0,1) or enter some valid values for the mean and the std dev. Click Ok.
Are you getting the error message "Extraneous character '.' in data", aren't
you ?

artur

Créez votre adresse électronique prénom.nom(a)laposte.net
1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés.