> > 2)- When I create scatter plots, the fitted line is in blue,
> > however, once saved as eps, it becomes green, which is difficult
> > to see using a projector.
>
> This is tricky, but is fixed for most cases in current CVS.
>
> Allin.

It seems something has been broken about saving .eps  graphs.
In Kubuntu Linux, if I try to save a graph as .eps I obtain the error:

"Gnuplot error creating graph"

I also executed gretl from a xterm and tried again to save an .eps graph.
I obtained the following errors at the console:

get_png_bounds_info(): failed
stderr: ' "/home/etpdihei/gretl/gptout.tmp", line 13: undefined variable: rgb'

gretl_errmsg: '"/home/etpdihei/gretl/gptout.tmp", line 13: undefined va

riable: rgb'

Failed command: '"gnuplot" "/home/etpdihei/gretl/gptout.tmp"'

--
Ignacio Diaz-Emparanza
DEPARTAMENTO DE ECONOMÍA APLICADA III (ECONOMETRÍA Y ESTADÍSTICA)

UPV/EHU
Avda. Lehendakari Aguirre, 83 | 48015 BILBAO
T.: +34 946013732 | F.: +34 946013754
www.et.bs.ehu.es