On Thu, 13 Dec 2007, Franck Nadaud wrote:

> I just put 1-7-0 in operation. But I do not find a neat feature
> that may seem trivial but is (apparently) lacking now. I mean
> the possibility to emulate the windows environment.

Could you tell me which version of Windows you're running, and if
it's XP, whether you're using the "Classic" or "XP" theme?

What I did for 1.7.0 was to disable Windows Emulation when the
"Classic" theme is in use, but to make it standard if the "XP"
theme is turned on.  This is because I thought emulation looked
ugly and broken under Classic.  However, it seems I may have
missed a possible benefit of emulation in that case.

Allin Cottrell