El Tuesday 06 May 2008 08:13:36 Irma Hernandez escribió:
> I am a new user of gretl and I installed the package but I am interested in
> fitting a GARCH model and it seems these models are included in Time Series
> models. It seems that the Time Series models is not active how can I
> install it??
>
> Thanks
>
> Irma

You should go to "/Data/Dataset structure" (/Datos/Estructura del conjunto de
datos" in the Spanish version) and define your data as "time series", because
if you want to use "Time series models" your data must be defined as "time
series".

--
Ignacio Diaz-Emparanza
DEPARTAMENTO DE ECONOMÍA APLICADA III (ECONOMETRÍA Y ESTADÍSTICA)

UPV/EHU
Avda. Lehendakari Aguirre, 83 | 48015 BILBAO
T.: +34 946013732 | F.: +34 946013754
www.et.bs.ehu.es