Hello,

I'm doing some work with unit roots and cointegration applied to energy
prices. Currently I've run into a bit of a dilemma regarding the choice of
lag length for the Augmented Dickey Fuller tests for stationarity. The
problem is, that for one of the tested variables, I don't get normal
residuals regardless of how many lags I include in the ADF regression. Does
anyone have any suggestions on how i should tackle this?

Best regards,

Olle Olsson, Uppsala, Sweden