Dear Allin

The free PDF book for gretl in Traditional Chinese that I am writing
on is not a word-by-word translation of the original gretl Users's
guide. Do you think it can be included in one of the options under
[Tools/Preferences/general/Manuals] as a "Traditional Chinese?"

It is OK if you think that is not appropriate. But if you agree, let
me know how I can maintain the Traditional Chinese manual under gretl.

BTW, please let me know how to translate the text of gretl commands
and functions into Chinese.

Best regards,

Yi-Nung