Dear all,

Allin's recent post on changes to the icon views has reminded me to report the
following bug (or annoying behaviour, anyway).

I'm working on a project that involves running about 25 regressions and testing
each for a structural break with QLR. After discovering that I couldn't do this
in a loop (wish list item), I thought "ok, icon view." Everything went fine,
until I copied my session to my usb drive, went home, and opened it up on my
other computer. All the QLR tests reported "structural break at date (null)"
instead of the actual dates (which were there previously).

Has anyone else experienced this?

Best,

Peter Summers