Many thank. I've downloaded the snapshot version and testes them.

Perhaps, the autocorrelation and ARCH tests on "standardized"
residuals (of course, if one checks the option for standardizing the
residuals) should be helpful on diagnoses of "no remaining"
autocorrelation and GARCH.

Surely, one can save the standardized residuals and squared residuals
as series into main windows to do these tests himself. But having
these test "inside" the estimated GARCH model windows (rather than
going back to the "outside" main window) would be more convenient.

Best regards.

Yi-Nung