> I have made these buttons more discreet.  But the actual image you
> see depends on the GTK theme in force; I'm just using
> GTK_STOCK_GO_UP and GTK_STOCK_GO_DOWN, which with the standard GTK
> theme produce arrows.
Thanks. I now see up and down arrows even though I didn't change the
GTK theme. It looks nice but my only complaint is that the arrows are
green and these are the only colored icons in the whole GUI. If this
is not something easy to control, how about just using "<-" and "->"
as in various menus such as the model specification menu?

Also, the new sorting functionality is great but I think it needs to
include the "Descriptive label" column as well for the sake of
consistency and completeness.
Cheers
Talha

--
“Remember not only to say the right thing in the right place, but far
more difficult still, to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting