From: Sven Schreiber <svetosch(a)gmx.net>
To: Gretl list <gretl-users(a)lists.wfu.edu>
Sent: Monday, August 17, 2009 10:47:07 PM
Subject: [Gretl-users] wiki for function packages

Hi,

I believe it would be good to have a web page where existing and future
function packages are described. Since ideally there will be many
package authors a wiki seems well suited for that. What do you think of
that? And could the general gretl wiki (the one that's managed by Jack)
be used?

just an idea,
sven

I am having to use stata for a project now and must say that one of Gretl's greatnesses is the great documentation so a wiki or something similar will be great if the number of function continues to increase significantly.

"I often see problems in the world and wonder why someone doesn't fix them. Then I realize that I am someone, and that makes me feel bad because it is all my fault."
http://dilbert.com/blog/entry/fixing_the_world/