Hi all,

I don't know if this is a bug or a reflection of my relative inexperience with
session files. I opened a previous session & did some further work, then when I
tried to save the data set (ctrl-s), I got an error message saying "couldn't
open [my data set] for writing." I've since figured out that I need to save the
session itself, rather than the data set, but I'm wondering if this is gretl's
intended behavior in this case.

TIA

Dr. Peter Summers
Assistant Professor