On 10/26/2009 11:08 AM, Sven Schreiber wrote:
>  I think you could use the "execute selected region" feature: select/mark
>  a line in your script and right-click (I think) then choose "run region"
>  or somesuch. Do so for each line, this will slow you down enough so your
>  students can follow you ;-)

Yes, that works. The docs said:

Clicking the right mouse button in the script editor window
produces a pop-up menu. This gives you the option of executing
either the line on which the cursor is located, or the selected
region of the script if there’s a selection in place. If the
script is editable, this menu also gives the option of adding or
removing comment markers from the start of the line or lines.

This was wrong:
Right clicking on a line does *not* work. But of course,
as you suggest, I can just select one line and then execute
that "region".

Thanks,
Alan