Dear gretl users,

I have a realy simple question. In my script I want to use two loops. In fact I
want to make some rounding. The first loop takes only integer values (1 to
bmax), but the other should go from a = -b/2 to a=b/2 with specified steps. I
want to name the resulting serires, but the genr function can not take names
which include "-" or ",". How can I solve this problem?
In the future I want to store the mean and the standard deviation of the
resulting series in a matrix. How is it possible?

Thank you for your help:
Daniel

The short script reads as:

alepes = 10