Hi,

I haven't followed the details of this thread, I just want to confirm
that I have seen this "clipping" problem myself quite often. Since I use
gretl both on Linux and Windows I can't remember on which platform that was.

One of the reasons why I didn't report it earlier was that with the
problems that gretl had producing good pdf and eps files, this problem
was second-order to me. (Now that gretl does a much better job at pdf
and eps, maybe that's become different.)

I agree with Allin it's not a show-stopper. But I also agree with Alan
it's a bug. (hey your names together are a bit confusing, will you have
more list discussions like that? maybe we should give you aliases then :-)

If I can help with the diagnosis or testing (cross-platform maybe or
whatever) I'm happy to do it.

cheers,
sven