Allin Cottrell a écrit :
On Thu, 4 Mar 2010, artur bala wrote:

while executing the bjg.inp script, gretl crashes on estimating
conditional x12 arima at line "arima 0 1 1 ; 0 1 1 ; lg --nc
--x-12-arima --conditional" popping up the message "fails to execute
x12arima".

Hmm, works fine here. Do you mean that gretl actually crashes
(is terminated by the OS) or just that the command fails?

the command fails ...
Given the error message, it seems that something is wrong with
your X-12-ARIMA installation. Is the path correct? (Under
/Tools/Preferences.)

You're right! Obviously, I missed to install X-12 arima after a radical cleaning of my hard disc.
Thanks,
Art