Dear Peter,

I don't know if you are familiar with gretls great scripting abilities.
I am not sure if I understand your problem, but I think you are looking for a
"loop".
Read some words about it in the command reference, or take a look at Allins
recent example with OLS (mail from 23/02/2010 on this list).

Find the short script below:
(Best way to learn is learning by doing!)

<script>
# create big list of all dependent series
list ylist = I*EX I*IM I*IT
# and the list of regressors
list xlist = # <- put your regressors here

# full results matrix, starts out empty
matrix Res = {}

loop foreach i ylist --quiet
  # deflate the series
  series $i_def = $i / def_us
  # run the regression
  ols $i_def 0 xlist --quiet
  # grab the coefficients and standard errors
  matrix res = $coeff' | $stderr'
  # and add them to the big results matrix
  Res = Res | res
endloop

# open a file, and write out the results
outfile "results.txt" --write
printf "%#12.6g", Res
outfile --close
</script>