Dear Gretl Community,

I'm trying to open Gretl User's Guide (or Command reference), Help -> User's
guide, and I'm getting this error message:
"C:\Documents and Settings\henrique\Dados de
aplicativos\gretl\doc\gretl-guide-a4.pdf: No such file or directory"
If I select Tools -> Preferences -> General -> Manual and check English (US
letter paper) in the PDF manual preference the problem disappears. This
problem only happens in Windows XP (no problems in Vista or Mac OS/X).

Best,
Henrique C. de Andrade
Doutorando em Economia Aplicada
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
www.ufrgs.br/ppge