Dear users,

I have a trivariate VAR (v1, v2, v3) and I would like to save responses of
"v1" to a one-standard error shock in the "v2".

Using the GUI, after estimating a VAR, I can select Analysis -> Impulse
obtain what I want.

How can I do this using a script?

Best,
Henrique C. de Andrade
Doutorando em Economia Aplicada
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
www.ufrgs.br/ppge
Dear users,

I have a trivariate VAR (v1, v2, v3) and I would like to save responses of "v1" to a one-standard error shock in the "v2".

Using the GUI, after estimating a VAR, I can select Analysis -> Impulse responses and then save the results as a .txt file and edit this file to obtain what I want.