Dear All,

My name is Josephine, currently doing my postgraduate research degree. I am
recently trying to learn GRETL to estimate my ACD (Autoregressive Conditional
Duration), a model which shres similar concept to GARCH. While the latter
concerns about modelling the hetero issue of mean equation, the former is about
duration. Some suggests that I have to use Maximum Likelihood Estimation for
estimate the conditional duration. I am also not sure how to estimate it given
various assumption of residual distribution. It would be a great help for me
and I will be very pleased to have anything related to this issue. Many thanks
in advance for your kind attention.

Warm regards,
Josephine