Dear,
greetings from Lucca, Tuscany.
I got data from U.s.a. concerning the financial market.
I have to order them in the specific sector.
I have the name of stocks in column and in another one a number (ex. 20, 56,
etc...)
The number means the sector.
I have to put together all the stocks with the same number to build the
index of the sector.

Anyone knows how I could do it with Gretl?

Thanks,

G. Simari