Allin

The account of ARMA/ARIMA modelling is apart from this minor point
very clear.  If you are considering adding a footnote to cover it you
might also consider the following point,  If I add a time trend to the
data set then the following two commands give the same results (apart
from the labels in the results table.

arima p 1 q ; y X const
arima p 1 q ; y X time

Best Regards