Hi,
Via gretl I can access the "paired samples t-test" (aka "dependent t-test") in
R. Since gretl already has the "independent t-test" in
the Test statistic calculator I think it would be nice also to be able to
perform the "paired samples t-test" without having to open
up R.
Best regards,
Lars

End of Gretl-users Digest, Vol 40, Issue 12

Lars Palsson Syll
Professor of Civics
Malmo University
Sweden