Greetings from Paris !

Ouch... I'm got a dirty problem:

it seems that my data file has been damaged: when i try to open it right now,
gretl says in a not very funny way:

"failed to parse data at observation 2329"

and get stuck there... How may I repair that ?

I tried to use the bacukup .gtd~ file but same punishment...

I tried to get back to 1.8.7 with the same results, so it is not 1.9.0. that
poses problems, but maybe my datafile is corrupted...

So ?

all this seems to be badly engaged. All runned ok for weeks and...

Too bad  I have important work to finish right now of course...

Well, i am beginning to reprocess and reprepare all my data...

well, cheers

sincerely

F.

--