Sorry for the last email, dont know what went wrong.

Here´s my quesitons:

I´m running a panel regression, with 5 different units, 13 observations each
for a total of nT=65.

1. When I test for fixed effects,  the test results shows no fxed effects
presents, thus common intercept.  The thing is that with this regression
everything is perfect: normally distributed errors, homescedastic erros, highly
significant coefficiets, etc.

With the above mentioned, according to theory I should be able to just run OLS
( pooled regrssion) because there are no fixed effects, But when I do that  I
get heterescedastic errors,  i fix that  but I have to modify my model
afterwards.

THe questions are:
1.  Is panel regression using some kind of robust estimation technique? such as
newey west cov matrix?
2. WHen I test for random effects i get the following message: "not enough
degrees of freedom", are we using the standard hausman test for random effects?

thanks for everyhtihng , salu2!!