Hi Allin, thanks for the help, I kind of freaked out when GRETL
crashed on my new expensive machine, I will look at the data and see
if something is corrupt.  I have had several emails from others and my
confidence is high that it should work and that this is some specific
error with my data.

Larry Chisesi