On Sat, 11 Sep 2010, John C Frain wrote:

> I can complete the analysis with the following amended spec.
>
> series{
>       }
>       transform{function=auto}
>       outlier{}
>       regression{variables=(const, td)}
>       automdl{}
>       x11{ save=( d11 ) }
>
> Here the spec transform{function=auto} selects levels or
> log transformation on the basis of AICC... I have also chosen to
> include trading day adjustment and adjustment for outliers in
> the model...
>
> Is it possible to have an interface to X12-Arima similar to that
> for a TRAMO/SEATS adjustment?

This is now done, to an extent, in CVS/snapshots. I've added two
controls to the X-12-ARIMA dialog: a check box that controls
whether or not "outlier{}" is added to the .spc file, and a
three-way radio-button choice between use logs, don't use logs and
automatic, to govern the "transform{}" function.

Allin