On Fri, 8 Oct 2010, Summers, Peter wrote:

> I just did some seasonal adjustment with the latest Windows
> snapshot (build date 10/8). With one series I got a warning
> about at least one significant trading day effect. I had a look,
> closed the warning box & adjusted the rest of my data. Some
> subsequent data also generated a warning, but the warning box
> was shrunk - just the triangle-exclamation point sign and a
> "close" button.

Probably the x12a "err" file actually said nothing but we got the
mistaken impression that it had some content. (x12a always
produces such a file, containing some "boilerplate" and blank
lines, if nothing else.) I've now adjusted the relevant test, so
hopefully you shouldn't get false positives. (CVS and snapshots
updated)

Allin Cottrell