Ah, I see. Thanks for the clarification.

PS

-----Original Message-----
From: gretl-users-bounces(a)lists.wfu.edu
[mailto:gretl-users-bounces(a)lists.wfu.edu] On Behalf Of Allin Cottrell
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2010 2:22 PM
To: Gretl list
Subject: Re: [Gretl-users] minor bug

On Thu, 21 Oct 2010, Summers, Peter wrote:

> I've just re-ordered some data series using "edit attributes."
> Things work as expected using the arrows next to the "ID number"
> box, but not the green "move up/move down" arrows.

The green up/down arrows are not supposed to change a series' ID
number, they move you through the list of series. Using the green
check mark button and up/down arrows is supposed to be an
alternative to using the OK button, then opening the dialog again
for the next series you want to work on.

Allin Cottrell