Dear all,

In econometric classen, we use gretl along with the Principles of
Econometrics handbook. Now we have to write a paper and do research about a
subject of own interest while using gretl.

The problem however is that I don't know how to recode variables in gretl. I
have a bunch of dichotomious variables with categories 1 and 2 that I want
to recode to 0 and 1, which is easier for interpretation, but I don't know
how to do this.

Can somebody help me out?

Kind Regards,

Laurent Schuermans