On Mon, 11 Jul 2011, Mariusz Doszyń wrote:

> Is there a command in gretl that makes possible to omit observations with
> missing values while using estimation procedures? I know that it can be also
> done by using such commands as misszero, if, zeromiss and so on but maybe
> there is a simpler way?

Missing observations are automatically skipped when that is
feasible -- see section 4.6 of the Gretl User's Guide. If you
want to handle cases where gretl cannot work around missing
values you can use the --no-missing form of the "smpl" command
to create an OK subset of your data; see the command reference
for "smpl".

Allin Cottrell