On Fri, 19 Aug 2011, Henrique Andrade wrote:

> I would like to know if it's possible to print Gretl scripts
> (Hansl files) using colors (to put the nice Gretl's syntax
> highlighting on the paper). I would like to put the commands with
> the colors in my PhD work :)

If (1) you have gedit and gtksourceview installed, and (2) you build
and install gretl from the source code [actually, I'm not sure if
(2) is required], then you should be able to open a gretl .inp file
in gedit and it will show syntax highlighting, and you can print it
in that form from gedit.

We can maybe enable this using the print button in a gretl script
window, though right now that will produce a plain text printout.

Allin Cottrell