Em 21 de agosto Allin escreveu:

> (...)
>
> Maybe we should enable use of a proxies that require
> authentication, but it probably won't happen real soon.

Ok, I think that this is not a priority.

>  > My second suggestion: Make offline installation of these contents
> available
> > (so I can download them using the internet browser and made an offline
> > installation).
>
> The function packages can be downloaded via
>
> http://ricardo.ecn.wfu.edu/gretl/cgi-bin/gretldata.cgi?opt=SHOW_FUNCS
>
> I need to put a link to this somewhere, but if you know where
> to look, it's there.

I think we could place it below the "data for gretl" (on the left side of
Gretl's website). What do you think?

Em 21 de agosto Berend escreveu:

(...)

> Most applications in Mac OS X would save additional, modifiable, version
> independent stuff in e.g. ~/Library/Application Support/<AppName>.
> A lot actually do.
>
> Why not ~/Library/Application Support/Gretl?
> That way a user home directory doesn't get filled beyond what's there
> already.

I think this place is by far the most adequate :-)

Thanks for your help and comments Allin and Berend!

Um abraço,
*Henrique C. de Andrade*
Doutorando em Economia Aplicada
Universidade Federal do Rio Grande do Sul
www.ufrgs.br/ppge