(gretl in english downloaded from current CVS and running in
Ubuntu-linux 10.04)

With respect to the GUI, I have seen from some time that the underlined
letters in the menus seems not to work correctly.
They only work for the main menu, but not for subelements of the main
menu. For example, if I press ALT+F the "File" entry is opened, but then
pressing on ALT+N the "New data set" entry is not opened (the same
occurs with ALT+ any other).

(As I write this I see that as Spanish translator I have been totally
inconsistent with the underlined letters in Spanish. There are several
repetitions of letters even in the main menu. I will do a review of all
of them and will correct that soon.)

--
Ignacio Diaz-Emparanza
DEPARTAMENTO DE ECONOMÍA APLICADA III (ECONOMETRÍA Y ESTADÍSTICA)