On Sun, 2 Oct 2011, Marcin Błażejowski wrote:

> since there is new version of x-12-arima (0.3 build 192) I've build DEB
> and RPM packages for AMD64 architecture (with PSP = 24 patch). Files can
> be downloaded from: http://wrzosy.dyndns.info/~marcin/x12arima/
> Allin, would you build i386 packages?

I've taken a first look. Source packages for the latest x12a are
available for the Intel fortran compiler, ifort, and for g77. I
don't have ifort, and I don't have a Linux system that's old enough
to include g77.

I've tried compiling both versions of the source with gfortran, and
I'm seeing some warnings (much the same for the two versions) that
may be cause for concern. I'll update the gretl-x12a packages once
I've figured out the reasons for the warnings and (hopefully)
patched the sources to eliminate them.

Allin Cottrell