Hi,

Is there any way to reduce this kind of noise? I've asked politely off
list but apparently to no avail. The list has been receiving out of
office messages for 3.5 years.

http://search.gmane.org/?query=ralph+rodriguez&author=&group=gmane.comp.statistics.gretl.user&sort=revdate&DEFAULTOP=and&%5B=1&TOPDOC=30&xP=Zralph%09Zrodriguez&xFILTERS=Gcomp.statistics.gretl.user---A

Thanks,

Skipper