Henrique,

I think you could write the ARMA model in state-space form and
computing eigenvalues of that. For example, suppose that you have a
series y, modeling as AR(3)

arima 3 0 0; y
b=$coeff
c=I(2)~zeros(2,1)
A=b' | c
d=eigenvalue(A)

In this case you need that elements in d must be inside unit circle.

Rodrigo.