On 26/09/12 01:09, Miviam wrote:

> Hi everyone
>
> I'm very new with the Gretl and I pretend to make a routine where it
> is included a conjuncture analysis  with signal extractions through
> TRAMO/SEATS (no X12-ARIMA or X13). Is there any program already
> written for that?
>
> Thanks
>
> Regards
>
> Eduardo

You may search in the manual for the function 'deseas' or have a look at
my function pakage 'tramolin' which may be a little outdated but it is a
good example on how to interact via the shell with an external program
(you may find it in /File/Function files/On server).

--
Ignacio Diaz-Emparanza
DEPARTAMENTO DE ECONOMÍA APLICADA III (ECONOMETRÍA Y ESTADÍSTICA)