Hi,

while working on my MANOVA function I realized that the build in command
'summary' could be easily used for (at least) some
steps for this analysis if it's output would be accessible. At the
moment it's not, right?

For this purpose something like
'mySummary <- summary varlist --by=series' should work. At the moment
'mySummary' is saved, but nowhere visible.
The --by=series could be improved by --by=varlist. However, looping
through 'summary' would do also.

I also now looked up the function packages and found 'meansby' and
'summary_xy'.
I should have take a look earlier :-) Well, why not integrating such
useful functions into the 'standard' commands/functions?

Best
Leon