Hi,

Gretl was not designed to produce reports in a final state, but the
results can be copied and pasted to your Editing application.

The first choice is in LaTex, you can generate PDF from it. This is
very easy when using Linux, but for Windows (and Mac OS X) you need to
find some tools to achieve this.

Does this answer you question?

When you mention "form", are you talking about Web?

Helio