Guys,
I have another suggestion associated with the insertion of dummy variables. As
I know, currently dummy variables can be added through "add var" window by
entering a formula. As dealing with dummy variables is crucial and common in
time series analysis, is there a possibility to add them in such a way as
setting sample through "set range" window? (i.e. by clicking a mouse and
setting dates).My opinion is that this option will speed up the process of
estimation making gretl more faster and more "user friendly".
Manny