Hi Allin,

in terms of the bundle problem I was not concrete enough.
I'm using the current snapshot and still get a crash with:

<hansl>
bundle b = null
b["foo"] = 1
# open bundle via gui in symbol window
bundle b = null
# close bundle via gui -> crash
<hansl>

Thanks for the explanation of the 'smpl full' within functions, that's
now clear.
I have another question concerning loops: I want to use the @
functionality for changing the looped through lists.
This is not working as expected. I need it for e.g. trivariate interaction:

<hansl>
open chard.gdt

loop for i=2..4 -q
     string listName = "inter$i"