Dear colleagues,

First of all, many thanks for gretl. I am using it with my students and
research activities since last year, and I do really enjoy it.

One small issue raised concerning the goodness-of-fit test for OLS models which
don't have the intercept term. As far as I understand, gretl computes the
common R-squared for intercept models, and uncentered R-squared. It is known
that in such models the uncentered is very likely to be close to 1, hence it
becomes uninformative.

Would it be possible to include the option for choosing, what kind of R-squared
will be computed for non-intercept models?

Best regards,
Anton Pyzhev,
Assistant Professor
at the Institute of Economics, Management and Environmental Studies,
Siberian Federal University,
Krasnoyarsk, Russia