To clarify my initial question regarding performing an interrupted time series
analysis, I'm looking at time series data before during and after an
intervention to see if the intervention resulted in a change to the data. Based
on visual inspection of the time series plot there is a large change in the
level and a trend change through out the time series. I'm attempting to do
something like what is described in the following reference:Elligsen, M.,
Walker, S. A. N., Pinto, R.  Infect Control Hospital Epidemiol
2012;33(4):354-361

Thank you for your assistance

Michael Ott

Sent from my iPhone