Hello Raul,

please ask questions on this gretl mailing list. As you can see, I am
sending my answer to the list, one of the reasons is that I do not know
the solution.

(Apparently Raul has some files on Microsoft's/Windows' "OneDrive". If I
understand correctly, gretl's file-open dialog doesn't offer an access
to that even though it's visible from Windows' Explorer.)

My guess would be that within Windows the OneDrive location has to be
mapped to a windows-typical drive letter. At least that's how I know it
from other network drive locations.

In principle this would not be a gretl-related question. However,
perhaps with all this cloud-computing out there perhaps there is some
programming interface in the OSes that programs like gretl could use, I
don't know.

cheers,
sven