El 03/12/15 a las 20:11, Augusta Pelinski escribió:
> Good afternoon
> I wanted to include period dummies but not this active my box to
> select this option on the tab to add.
> What should I do?
> I am using time series, should open this opação.
>
> thank you

Augusta:

you need to have the dataset correctly structured in gretl. I mean,
gretl needs to know that your observations are "time series" and what
the seasonal periodicity of them is.

Please have a look at the bottom line of the main window to see whether
gretl is considering correctly your data. (For example if you go to
/File/Open data/Sample/file and in the Ramanathan tab you select
'data9-3', this is a quarterly dataset and in the bottom line you may
see "Quarterly: Full range 1972:2-1993:4").

If you have not correctly specified your dataset structure as a time
series with seasonal periodicity > 1, the menu '/Add/Periodic dummies'
should remain not active (grey).
You may correct the structure of your dataset in the menu '/Data/Dataset
structure...'

--
Ignacio Díaz-Emparanza
Departamento de Economía Aplicada III (Econometría y Estadística)