set verbose off? smpl full? scalar T=$tmax? scalar t=$t2? loop i=1..1073
-qEnter commands for loop.  Type 'endloop' to get out> ols RV5_SPX const
RV5_SPX(-1) HARWEEK HARMONTH> smpl 23+i 335+i> genr s=$yhat> endloop
I need to change red expression above (genr s=$yhat), which is wrong. Actually
I am trying to save fitted values, so one-step-ahead out-of-sample forecasts of
each regression. I feel I need to add a couple of codes to circulate every
single regression but i am not sure.Thanks very much,    On Saturday, February