Hi Sven,

Am 18.02.2020 17:03 schrieb Sven Schreiber:
Am 31.01.2020 um 14:59 schrieb Artur Tarassow:

this may be of interest for some of you.

I've build a working Docker container. The Image is based on Ubuntu
19.10 and includes a compiled version of gretl 2019d (build-date
2020-01-13).

Hi Artur, thanks. Of course this is a pretty big chunk of data. (This is not a criticism as I have suggested using a virtual machine for gretl in
the past myself.)

The image got so big as I had to install additional packages required for compiling the source code. I am sure some of those packages could be de-installed once gretl is compiled. For the moment, however, I just wanted to a have a working docker image but optimizations will follow soon. It's primary use is for automated testing via Travis-CI + github, and running scripts.

Artur